Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Yea me too! Waiting in suspense for him to drop it... You suck Max! :p For those of you who aren't familiar, that isn't just a "Nice Ducati", that's the $70K Desmosedici - a road-legal version of the MotoGP bike, with a V4 instead of the regular WSBK, Ducati Quadcam V-Twin.... Nice Ducati indeed!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why was that retard allowed to drive a 13k bike and he couldn't even get his leg over the seat?.
Haha, he definitely looked like a noob. I was hoping for a highside when he took off. ;D - point - laugh.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
lol, if you make it to that age, we'll talk again. I've had my ass kicked plenty by FOGs (Fugging old Guys/Gals) in the canyons who had a hard time getting on and off their bikes but who kept up a scorching pace! The hips go bad man.... :D Not mention tight leathers and a gut.... :p

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
he looks like 45 at most, not too old to ride.
the bike only goes as fast as the person riding it.
the right wrist controls the power not the bike itself

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
I used to work with an old dude who was eaten up with arthritis up through his back and legs yet he swore by sport bikes. So funny watching him pull up with a GSXR 750. A lot of your cruisers might sit comfortably, but the vibrations are awful. The technology behind sport bikes, and awesome engineering does away with that.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Sometimes we go riding with guys who are in their 50s and 60s. We can't keep up with them in the twistys. Sure, they usually have the faster bikes (Ducati 1198, Kawasaki ZX-14, Buell Firebolt XB12r) but in the slow corners that shouldn't make a difference. Experience counts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.