Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally gonna get to drive my bike down to my girlfriend's house tonight, and I have heard some horror stories about people dropping their bikes when trying to turn onto a gravel road / driveway from a regular road.

Her driveway is connected to the main road with a little bump (pretty much just the curb) and then from there its all gravel. What do I need to know about turning onto gravel so I don't have to come back and post pics of my scratches and broken turn signal?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Rufio said:
Finally gonna get to drive my bike down to my girlfriend's house tonight, and I have heard some horror stories about people dropping their bikes when trying to turn onto a gravel road / driveway from a regular road.

Her driveway is connected to the main road with a little bump (pretty much just the curb) and then from there its all gravel. What do I need to know about turning onto gravel so I don't have to come back and post pics of my scratches and broken turn signal?
Take it easy !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Duh...get off and push it!
Lol, I may do it! I already let her fall over once and she slid a little down my driveway. It was the first day I get her too :(

A little off thread topic, but since my question has bee answered, if I post pics of my drop damage would anyone be able to lend some advice on how to fix it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.