Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some new turn signals arrived today.. I have the front of my bike stripped and was playing around with positioning of these new things........

So naturally ( >.> ) I was moving some wires around and connecting my turn signals to see how they look in different spots... Turn signals stopped working ! I haven't touched my rear bulbs at all and they aren't flashing either. I must have pulled something loose? There isn't a good, systematic way for checking secure connections is there..? I don't suppose I have to remove the tank, either? Looks like there is quite a bit of wiring under there.

I am very sad. In the meantime I'm gonna keep poking wires in hope of them magically working all the sudden.. I'm the best engineer ever

edit: P.S. when I activate turn signals the turn yellow light doesn't flash on the console. rawr.....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the rest of the bike is working fine electronically.. other lights, tach, brake light etc. is there a turning signal-specific-fuse?

edit: opened fuse box, pulled out turn signal fuse IT IS BLOWN!

coinslot, I love you. thank you =)

·
Registered
732 Posts
You can't say I got NEW anything without pics, we want to see what you got. Post up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts