Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I m new member here and i come from Slovenia (Europe). I drive green Kawasaki ninja 250r 09. I have 5500 km on it and it is still in perfect condition like brand new :) . It is full stock becouse next year i gona move on bigger bike maybe zx 6r and i have no plans for my ninja. Thats all. Oh yes sorry for my english :D . And stay safe on the road boys and girls.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Yeah we coming into season right now. Here is about 12 Celsius and it s too cold for riding yet. Next month will be better. Here we have great countryside roads with great curves so i really enjoy with my ninja. I post pictures during season from trips and rides with my ninja.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Tuba! Is that a nickname from friends or just one you picked yourself? Or do you play?

Nice & clean looking Sotck Ninja, Like it alot!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome Tuba! Really like the Kawi Green and yours is an excellent example.

12 degrees is NOT too cold to ride! Get at it! This weekend is calling for 4 to 6 degrees around here, so I'm breaking out the bike, close enough for me woo hoo.

Welcome to NN.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to all. Yeah i know that 12 degrees is not to cold for ride. Maybe i go on ride this sunday :) . And yes i need new tyres. I using Dunlop arrowmax d103 and for me is this the best tyre for 250 and 125 ccm bikes.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I haven't heard of those tires yet, went looking for them, and for some reason you can't find them in the states.... Can you provide more info on them? What sizes are you using? Do you know anything about the compound? Is it a dual compound? How grippy are they? Touring, sport or performance tires? I'm always looking for more options so I'd really appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I haven't heard of those tires yet, went looking for them, and for some reason you can't find them in the states.... Can you provide more info on them? What sizes are you using? Do you know anything about the compound? Is it a dual compound? How grippy are they? Touring, sport or performance tires? I'm always looking for more options so I'd really appreciate the feedback. Thanks!
Here you can check about this tyres ---> Dunlop Motorcycle - Tyres D103

I using original ninja size: Front 110/70-17, rear 130/70-17
I used this tyres on my ex yamaha r125 and i using these tyres on my ninja becouse they are great and they have excellent handling in curves. But i dont know maybe this tyres sells only in europe.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
cool, thanks for the info! I asked my tire guy about them today. I'm to lazy to search the web, I'll post up when he reports back. According to your link a close variant is the GT501, which is famous for being a good option on the ninjette. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So in this time i changed my front tire with dunlop gt 501 and is also very good tire and better than dunlop arrowmax d103. So if you want good tyres for curves i think that gt 501 is good choice.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I know I'm a little late, but welcome Tuba!

I have to say that it is very nice of everyone that is not from the US/english speaking countries to apolgize for their english. You guys rock. By the way...your english is just fine. We can understand you very easily.

I can't wait to get home and see pics of your bike. My compm at work wont let me see certain pics. lol :'(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know I'm a little late, but welcome Tuba!

I have to say that it is very nice of everyone that is not from the US/english speaking countries to apolgize for their english. You guys rock. By the way...your english is just fine. We can understand you very easily.

I can't wait to get home and see pics of your bike. My compm at work wont let me see certain pics. lol :'(
Thank you. I post only one picture of my bike but in this next days i gona upload more pictures.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Nice stuff Tuba! Where is that, looks like a noce scenic area!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.