Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 09 Kawasaki ninja zx6r I'm trying to find a really loud but sounds nice exhaust. I'm not to familiar with street bike exhaust. So if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chancelor said:
I would suggest an M4 Exhaust. Look on youtube for videos when how it sounds. It's plenty loud enough. Or if your just looking for super loud google a nice megaphone to replace your current muffler.

http://m4exhaust.com/
Yahhh I was thinking about the M4 exhaust I was watching YouTube videos and they seem pretty loud. Wish I could hear one in person just to be the judge of it. Thanks for the help guys and thanks love my bike first bike I've owned and not regretting it at all.

· Registered
2,270 Posts
franky629 said:
Yahhh I was thinking about the M4 exhaust I was watching YouTube videos and they seem pretty loud. Wish I could hear one in person just to be the judge of it. Thanks for the help guys and thanks love my bike first bike I've owned and not regretting it at all.
I have a pipe worx full de-cat on my 10 Zx6r sounds awesome ,it was on the bike when I got it if it wasn't I think I would of gone for an arrow or yoshi ,but the m4 does sound nice

· Registered
4 Posts
franky629 said:
I would also have a look a taylormade custom exhust as well !!! I fnk in love mine !!! Sounds and looks awesome.

· Registered
6 Posts
I have a 06 636 with a muzzy slip on and I get nothing but compliments about it. It had a low deep sound and when I twist the throttle it sounds good too... You can also go with a two brothers exhaust they sound good too.

· Registered
2,270 Posts
yaboyneeko said:
I have a 06 636 with a muzzy slip on and I get nothing but compliments about it. It had a low deep sound and when I twist the throttle it sounds good too... You can also go with a two brothers exhaust they sound good too.
Muzzys and kawasakis go together like beef and burger lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.