Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
What do you need to know?

Some really good information threads on here. Some good aftermarket part threads as well, so you can start modding as soon as possible.

Hit the search bar up the top, and if you can't find what you want, just ask! Lots of people here who have done most there is to do on these bikes, and if we don't know, we'll work it out together!

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Ratlab, do you have any experience with bikes at all? If not first recommendation is gettiong yourself into an MSF course or something similar depending on where you live! Learn how to handle a bike and ensure you are going to like it before taking the plunge and buying a bike.

Having said that, you can't go wrong with the Ninja 250R, it is a great bike to learn the trade on, and also has enough in the tank to keep experienced riders on their toes! D be afraid toask questions, we don't bite........much!!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Welcome Ratlab. Feel free to refrain from answering any of these questions if you'd prefer to not. let the interrogation begin:

Bike experience?
Age?
Gender?
Safety gear?
Purpose of bike?
Location?
Do you have a secondary vehicle for inclement weathers?
Do you own a motorcycle now?
Have you taken the MSF safety course?
lol, in short, what is your business here?

It's easier to provide you with the info you need if we have the info we need....

Hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
qualifications i guess

30 years exp. street and dirt -trackday coach for let's ride club- used to race-afm-have gsxr1000,triumph thruxton,bandit1200, xr100,crf250and now ninja 250-just trying to pick up some info on what makes a little bike work better and i have a motorcycle license-i'm a dude of 45 years of age -can't think of anything else right now,but if i do i will get right back to you:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this is what i did-r&g tail tidy leo vince exhaust-dynojet kit frame sliders racetech front ohlins rear hyperpro steering damper corbin seat swingarm bobbins carbon fiber hugger-bt 003's yosh jack up plates crg levers zg double bubble stainless brakelines and hh pads-do you have to cut the frame in 1/2 to get the carbs off this is the craziest bike i have ever worked on -i know i got retarded with it ,but you only have one go around-good therapy i don't know why but this bike really got me interested in motorcycles again

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Wow!!!! You've done all that and still no photos??!!!
Boy are you gonna be in trouble!!!

Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! :p

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Nah, everything should come out easily, maybe you just have big hands!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Easy? no no, the carbs don't come out easy. I've heard from a guy who jetting a bunch of 250's for out 250 production cup that he found the carbs to come out the left side of the bike the easiest. I personally find taking them out the top to be the "easiest", but easy is a very relative term here... It's more like "easy" compared to quantum physics or something... :D Yea, it's a pain..

Dag ratlab, I wish I had money like you... :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.