Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It 's not the Honda CR-Z (would have been fun but not practical).

Not a subie....

Something I said Yuk to until I saw it in person.

Now I like it and it is easy to drive. 120 dollar payment reduction and hopefully more milage than the FJ.

I am posting this so he will feel compelled to post picts... so soon hopefully!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Felix said:
Oh I know what you've got :p

Nothing in comparison to the FJ :(

Felix
Yes but if you never off road it, and work all the time then it just becomes a huge boxy gas eater at 18 mpg.

I was impresses with the 2011 looks of the new rig. The Audi designer is working for them now.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I would kill for that Fiat 500 Abarth to be available stateside... In fact, I wish we had the options the Europeans have!

Z: Super jealous of your STi.. Tell us it's on par with that at least?!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Travisty said:
I would kill for that Fiat 500 Abarth to be available stateside... In fact, I wish we had the options the Europeans have!

We don't get the Abarth here either :(

And no, it's not on par with the STi :( No where near :p

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
173 Posts
spooph said:
What is it TR? I have no nails left from anticipation...
Yeah, tell us already!! Work is getting tired of me calling in sick so I can keep an eye on this thread ;p

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
omgoat. Tried to load picts last night and we both were grumpy. hopefully he will get camera out today again. egads. It isn't a sports car or porsche or anything but still fun to have a new cage.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Travisty said:

Nope. not as exciting. functional and better gas milage.He can drive the sti when he wants...think crossover.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sorry for the delay in getting up some pics. Took a bunch Sunday ( yeah and there really was some sun too ) only to realize later that there was no memory card in the camera ??? Checked the phone pics I'd taken, thinking that might do for the time being, but no way. The look like crap. Should be able to get something today after work . . . . AND THEN ALL WILL BE REVEALED. ::)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no turbos were killed in the making of tr's new crossover, better milage kinda simple cage. Haha. Really I didn't think this would go on haha. The camera was wonky. He better put a pict up tonight or I will have Zandit's wifey talk to him....

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Hahaha!!!! See!!!! She scares everyone!!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey, it could be a 1995 ford omni painted the color of feces for all I care, I jet want to see the damn thing. You know What I drive ATM? 99' Hyundai accent 5spd manual. Love that damn thing. No shame on going for functionality/Eco.

·
Registered
157 Posts
O.K. peeps, thank you for your patience. Got a working camera and had at it. Wind was blowing about 40mph at the time. Hard to hold the darn camera still !! This vehicle is quite a change for me, been driving a truck or truck like rigs for last 10 years. We're already getting snow in the mountians so might be able to give a report of how it fairs in da white stuff.

Time to run, gotta pick-up the CHILDREN at soccer. What's that ?? I don't have any children ?? Yeah I know . . . So what's your point ?? ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts