Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link to info for anyone interested in participating in a good ride for a good cause:

[url]http://tmwr.weebly.com/index.html[/URL]

This is the main event that my Canadian Army Veterans Motorcycle Unit sponsors in our area. Even if you are not around here, I'd encourage everyone to be involved in their community - find a ride for a good cause in your area, take part, and have fun!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UGH! Rain in the forecast, starting today, for unstable weather and thunderstorms this afternoon, over night, and then tomorrow morning. All day rain expected tomorrow for the ride events. Followed by 5 more days of rain in the extended forecast.

If anyone has some extra sunshine, send it my way please!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, despite all the bad weather forecasts, the ride went off without any rain. Sky was gloomy and it looked bad, but it held off. Unfortunately it did result in less riders attending, but it was still a great event and it raised a good pile of money for the Veteran's Care Program.

The parents of Trooper Mark Wilson, who was killed while serving with the Canadian Forces in Afganistan, were present to lay a wreath. Also present were his widow and his two teenage sons, who also participated in the wreath ceremony. It was a very moving day.

Here are a few pics from the day:

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Some good looking airbrushing there Boar, pity they are all cruisers!!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, too many cruisers! One green Versys showed up, but didn't stay for long. The Red Vulcan with the great paint came all the way from St Johns Newfoundland - that's about 2,200 kms one way!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.