Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned a '12 Ninja 1000 for two weeks. I traded in a Triumph Street Triple R for it that was a sweet bike but not what I needed. Every bike I've ever owned had a page in the manual listing the torque values for most of the main nuts and bolts except this one. This manual says to ask your Kawasaki Dealer for the info. I did and he assured me that I should be able to get this info online. Could anyone direct me to a chart with these values? I've never been a Kawasaki fan {my first} but this bike is beginning to grow on me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW earlthepearl, you have struck the motherlode! This website answers any mechanical question I could possibly ask about the Ninja 1000. You are the bomb! I now have 6 pages of tightening torque figures covering any fastener on the bike.

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
WOW earlthepearl, you have struck the motherlode! This website answers any mechanical question I could possibly ask about the Ninja 1000. You are the bomb! I now have 6 pages of tightening torque figures covering any fastener on the bike.
Thank...... Blue Ghost

He's the one that actually found it....

But i sure did add it to my GoogleBookmarks....:dance:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The st3 was touted as the most fun bike you'll ever throw a leg over by some bike mag. Maybe so if you live in the twisties. The brakes have spoiled me forever, awesome suspension,and perfect fueling. Here in florida we're mostly flat. Pulling onto i-75 without a decent fairing gets old fast. The seat wasn't comfortable for long trips either. The ninja 1000 is more comfortable and accelerates a lot harder than a 675. I do really miss that 3 cylinder sound and torque.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.