Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
joeRWMN said:
Why does no one make, or consider making a yellow and black bike? They look so nice and nobody (in the USA) has a yellow and black one.

If you made a bumble bee, I'd personally help pay for your powder coat on the wheels. You can quote me. Dead serious.
Rumble bee.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Topic moved :D

Oh and I dig the bronze wheels... I need someone to mock up my new paint scheme :p

Read before posting

The purpose of this board is for members to share the modifications they have made to their motorcycles.

To post in this section you must;
Have performed a modification and taken pictures of it or,
Be providing a link to pictures or information of a modification.

Questions may be asked about mods posted here, but this is not the place to ask questions about a future mod you plan on doing. Please post these in the 'Modifications Q&A' section. If you are posting pictures of modified bikes/parts please post them in the Gallery.

Topics that do not belong in this section will be deleted.

Thank you,
RedRider
Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
virtualmatrix258 said:
Whoa thats new, that first one look right at home. If you dont mind me asking, what software are you using to edit the bikes?

GIMP, similar to photoshop. you can download it for free. i'm happy to do any mockups you guys would like to see. given the fact i don't have a bike, it's about the most i can contribute to the forum at this point. cheers!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Everything is tight, but you should model it with an aftermarket exhaust, or soem sort of GP mock-up. You know that muffle isn't gonna be stock if you're doing paint schemes like that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.