Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I began my motorcycle riding in Germany. I was there for a little over two years and have taken my bike all around Europe. I always had on my full gear: Helmet, Gloves, Joe rocket jacket, and Kevlar pants...I recently just moved back to south Texas. And when I first got here I would disagree with the people here riding with absolutely no gear, nike shoes, shorts, and a tea shirt. Finally my bike shows up and it is my turn to ride here. So I pad up and went for a ride and realize I am sweating my ass off. Even with my mesh jacket. I have even been tempted to ride without it. I know everyone says it is better to sweat than bleed but by the time I get anywhere my clothes are soiled in sweat. Is there better gear for this kind of weather? And to make things worse I don't trust people here. I use to just leave my helmet and jacket on my bike but if I did that here that stuff would be gone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.