Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
As i said on your introducution thread...this bike is awesome! i look forward to seeing loads of photos of this :D

·
Registered
732 Posts
Looks good, now only if it were as fast as it looks. ;D

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Looked at these again today Tofu... Awesome photos. I mean, great looking bike and all, but great photos! How do you get that look? Up the saturation and contrast? How do you shoot the pic? Over-exposed or correctly exposed?

·
Registered
874 Posts
That is one sexy blue beast of a bike.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Looks good, now only if it were as fast as it looks. ;D
now lets not play the 600 card ons :p

I reallly need to practice with my SLR so i can get photos like that!

You need to make sure you keep this thread updated with pics tofu!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Found one more for me, I like this one the most, I had it as a mini wallpaper on my phone for a while.

I'll update as soon as my bike is out again in the spring. I wish I could have gotten some autumn photos for it but no luck- too busy with work(s) and school.

·
Registered
243 Posts
She's purrrty.... What tail light are you using? I'm assuming it is LED/integrated?
How do you like the light output, it being smoked?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you!
&
I like it. I believe I have BikeLitez's. It matches well with my overall theme I'd think. It is integrated. The output is just fine, but when you brake and use the signal, it's pretty hard to see. I'm drilling two small holes in my rear fairing and wiring small leds there to aid in the signaling.
But overall I like it, I think it looks better than any other integrated tail lights out there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Blue Kawasaki Ninja 250R is beauty color.Usually people go for black or red color, but for me blue ninja 250r is the best color.also green one is not bad for Ninja..And really nice photos of bike..Eager to see more and more photos of your bike..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts