Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just sold my 2009 lancer gts due to insurance and costs being way too high. I was caught street racing along with a DUI. So I was paying about 600/month for insurance.

The interlock requirement drops off this April which is just in time for summer. Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of how much I should be expecting to pay for a ninja 250 or 300. Have not decided what one I will be purchasing yet. New to riding 155lbs and got a need for speed

Sent from my iPhone using New Ninja

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice. Will be sure to take the learning curve seriously. Just wondering if using a bike can be a mode of transportation over a car. Purpose of getting a bike Is to save money + have a little more excitement but still allowing me to get to my destinations around the city. I hear a lot of people calling this a sport.. I am looking at it more as an alternative option

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha I'd probably avoid that as much as I can. The roads in my city are not exactly great. Does that make a big difference? I'm in Canada so I do need to find a solution for the winter time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the heads up. Is there any way to get around the insurance ? Perhaps get the bike in someone else's name? Whole point of this is to save money in a bit of style along with finding a new love for riding. Let me know your suggestions. Also.. If I were to ride a bike I. Someone else's name will they require their m license?

And yes I'm in ontario

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.