Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be the smallest trim to the tail fender ever, but the fender has kinda grown on me and I don't really want to hack it off. I took the big reflector assembly off the plate mount too. I think loosing the round side reflectors and the rectangular rear reflector slims the whole assembly down a bit. I may add some silver reflective tape to the rear and to the front forks later to make up for the low light visibility.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Boar, that looks slick! And now you don't have to worry so much about getting your passengers wet when riding in the rain! I know a few ladies who wish I'd done this instead of hacking off my fender...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Spoof. My buddy has a new BMW F800, it has a huge tail, but you can wrench it on and off. Lets you have a cleaned up look but just a quick switch and you can deflect the weather/protect your passenger. Pretty cool.

I got some black reflective tape today, I'm going to try that out in the next few days.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yup!!...been out in the rain and I miss that ugly fender. I never really hated it to begin with, but everyone brain washed me on the fender eliminator. While I do love the new look my plate gets awful muddy in the rain.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts