Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get some kind of clock to put on my bike to know the time of day. What do you recommend? and where to mount it?
Sleepy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help you guys. I searched and thought more about it and I have decided I will fasten a wrist watch (without the strap)to the sleeve of my Motorcycles jacket with snaps or Velcro. A little cleaner look for the bike. I'm surprised there is already such a big offering of products for sale.
Sleepy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Take a timex digital, cut the band off, use double sided tape, and mount it on the dash or triple trees. I've thought about doing it myself but most of the time I get back when I get back and I get there when I get there.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I got a little round stick on clock and mounted it between the bars on the steering head.. auto parts store. came with velcro.
Look under the hello kitty you can see it. Fred Meyer or Schucks auto I think 3 -4 bucks

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
I never wear a wrist watch when driving.With jacket and glooves on it can't be seen anyway.And with time it will be soaked in sweat to.No good.I use a small water proof clock tacked to the lower side of speedo with velcro.

Ok it's from my former Honda.Put it on Ninja and it's still show the time.Ha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts