Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my ninja. There are many like it but this one is mine. My ninja is my friend. It is my life. It is my desire. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my ninja is useless. Without my ninja I am useless. I must ride my ninja to satisfy my passion. I must not hurt my ninja and my ninja will not hurt me. I must be cautious riding so I can live to ride another day and every day after. I will. Before all I swear, my ninja and myself are as one. This statement shows my will to ride, we are the masters of our happiness, we are the saviors of our sanity. So be it, until I am but only dust, I will ride.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Thats kinda cool. It'd be pretty easy to make it into some kind of poem from there...

is there supposed to be pictures too? (it seems like you're introducing something and you were gonna show it to us)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See the signature, that is the official ninja in my garage. (First pic I took)

Have another first pic as my (Me)space background.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Very 'Full Metal Jacket!'

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exactly, at least somebody got it.

And it's not about pictures, it's about having a bike and loving to ride.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ya i knew it but didnt feel like trying to explain it to everybody. lol Unless you know its like really hard to explain whats up.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
MadMax said:
Exactly, at least somebody got it.

And it's not about pictures, it's about having a bike and loving to ride.
Yes I agree but there are a few of us that can't ride do to age restrictions. So we love to see pics. And drool looking at other peoples bikes.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Brilliant! MadMax, did you write that? Yes, I know it was inspired by Full Metal Jacket, but did you change it around? And would you be opposed if I adopted it for our MC club creed?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I wrote it, inspired by the movie quote.

And yes, you can use it as long as I get the author credit -

" This is my ninja. There are many like it but this one is mine. My ninja is my friend. It is my life. It is my desire. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my ninja is useless. Without my ninja I am useless. I must ride my ninja to satisfy my passion. I must not hurt my ninja and my ninja will not hurt me. I must be cautious riding so I can live to ride another day and every day after. I will. Before all I swear, my ninja and myself are as one. This statement shows my will to ride, we are the masters of our happiness, we are the saviors of our sanity. So be it, until I am but only dust, I will ride. "

MadMax

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts

ahah private pyle, poor section 8 bastard.

niice madmax! Now i'm going to go around subsituting "rifle" for other words lol.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh It's pretty. Thanks for posting the Pic. So are you ever going to chop the fender off?

Virtual the is a evil picture. Bad big brother bad.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've given it alot of thought and the fender is staying. Before I even got mine, I was thinking the fender would be my first mod. Even ordered a fender kit but canceled the order. I personally think without the fender, it looks like the bike is missing something.

Now on a cbr 600rr, that bike looks streamline when you remove the fender, flush mount the signals, and upgrade the brake light. This will be my next bike.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts