Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow sure does look different driving on the left side of the road... I don't know if i could get used to that... the first couple seconds of this video I kept wondering when you were going to change to the right side of the road... then I realized where your from

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha yeah, It's strange because driving on the left is totally normal, Yet watching american videos dosn't weird me out because being so used to movies and stuff driving on the right looks normal on screen aswell. :p

And uhm.. Speed varied from 60km/h to around 150km/h. Average corner speed was around 90-100km/h.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah, sorry to say it's really fightin' us. Got up yesterday and it was snowing. Seems like we only get about 1/2 day of dry weather. But it has been getting warmer, so there is hope. Zartan and I should be riding soon ! Dam think I'll watch your vid again.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My current camera is an Olympus FE-320.
If your looking to do something similar I'd recommend the Kodak V610. It's what I'd be using had I of done my research and not been given my current one last christmas.

Or.. Even better.. You could buy what I'm buying next.. http://www.tachyoninc.com/main.html

I believe it'll work out cheaper, Record longer, And be the same or better quality picture.
After I've eventually bought one if I'm impressed I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with 3 or so of them :p

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If your serious about recording and Vlogging the Kodak is the place to start.
But if you don't mind weather or not whoevers watching can hear the bs you talk about the Tachyons are where I reckon its at.

May the force be with you and your descision, Felix....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.