Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this idea off of another forum and wondering what grinds everyone's gears?!

My personal favourite has to be every time I go out on my bike, my dad stands on the drive and just as I pull off says "Don't crash" every time.

I don't need to be told not to crash!

What are yours?

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
"One of your headlights are blown!!!"

Stupid Parents!!

· Registered
5,699 Posts
+1 on the headlight out and "don't crash" comments....

I also don't like it when somebody asks what kind of bike I ride when they don't even know the difference between a cruiser and a sportbike...

edit: Oh, and one of my favorites when riding in my leathers is: "Isn't it hot in those things?"

REALLY? Why don't you stick your hand inside them and feel for yourself! NO, they're air conditioned OKAY? You really think I'd be stupid enough to ride 100+F weather in full racing leathers?! Sheesh, you must think I'm really stupid or something.... Some people just don't get it...

· Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooo ooo ooo I have one....

Everything virt says :p

Considering he's a non biker ;)

Love you really bro!

· Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can still dream. In the meantime when I do bring up the subject someone always has something stupid to say.

"Why would you wear a helmet, it's not a law"

/facepalm5000
Even though it is the law in this country, there's no way I wouldn't wear one!

· Registered
6 Posts
My neighbor's punk jock son who thinks he's God's gift to the biking world, but can't tell the difference between a 500cc engine and a 125cc engine. See my reply on the Turtle thread for details on that one...

I liked the middle-age woman I encountered at our local GameStop one day. She was walking up with her teenage daughter; the daughter had said something I couldn't quite hear, and the mother looked RIGHT at me and replied, "REAL women don't ride motorcycles.". She smirked at me and I said, "Oh you're just jealous because there isn't a bike out there that can hold your fat a** up, so don't be hatin' a REAL woman for doing what she enjoys.". And I left her standing there catching flies. Those were not my exact words, it was some time ago - but close to it. Oh how I would've loved to smack the smirk right off of her face...

· Registered
5,699 Posts
My neighbor's punk jock son who thinks he's God's gift to the biking world, but can't tell the difference between a 500cc engine and a 125cc engine. See my reply on the Turtle thread for details on that one...

I liked the middle-age woman I encountered at our local GameStop one day. She was walking up with her teenage daughter; the daughter had said something I couldn't quite hear, and the mother looked RIGHT at me and replied, "REAL women don't ride motorcycles.". She smirked at me and I said, "Oh you're just jealous because there isn't a bike out there that can hold your fat a** up, so don't be hatin' a REAL woman for doing what she enjoys.". And I left her standing there catching flies. Those were not my exact words, it was some time ago - but close to it. Oh how I would've loved to smack the smirk right off of her face...

oooo, I likey the spunk!

· Registered
260 Posts
(when it looks like it might rain) "bet you wish you had your car now huh, hahahaha"

"why do you wear gloves?"

"aren't you afraid of crashing?"

"pop a wheelie"

"what happens when a bug hits you" to which I reply, "it usually dies"

and now because the CBR's exhaust location "doesn't your ass get hot?"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.