Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup my names Anthony! I own 2 ninja 250's, an 08 and 09. My 08 has become my "project race bike" I just tuned with a stage 3 dyno jet and k&n filter. (not trying to go to crazy because im on a budget and it will be my first race bike lol)
My 09 is complete but needs a lot of work. it keeps blowing the 2 relays under the seat and I cant figure out why?? that's why i'm here to get some good advice from you guys. Let me know if you've had this happen and what you did to fix it!

Any ways can't wait to get some help with this!

:dance:

· Registered
55 Posts
sup my names Anthony! I own 2 ninja 250's, an 08 and 09. My 08 has become my "project race bike" I just tuned with a stage 3 dyno jet and k&n filter. (not trying to go to crazy because im on a budget and it will be my first race bike lol)
My 09 is complete but needs a lot of work. it keeps blowing the 2 relays under the seat and I cant figure out why?? that's why i'm here to get some good advice from you guys. Let me know if you've had this happen and what you did to fix it!

Any ways can't wait to get some help with this!

:dance:
Welcome. On small tracks 250 is a good start to track days and fun too.

Can't help as far as the relays. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.