Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok how about this. YOu guys send me a self addressed envelope along with a REALLY cool sticker of your choice that suits your Interests/ hobbies... and I will mail you a UN official Sticker of either the Ninja face that Delta has..see below
Good to the first ...let's say... 30 folks who mail the sticker and envelope to me. What do you guys thinK. More details to come but I just want to make sure it's ok with everyone.

I mean really cool stickers. :) lets not make this complicated...

Specify white or black

Shaulis
P.O. 1096
Gold Bar WA 08251

It is for this sticker that Ms. Delta has:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
already has 2 of the leaners delivered..!! waiting to see how they look.
you can collect the ninja face one when you get here. :) to make sure you make it "grin"

I believe Hi tech already approved the cut with spooph for his design.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Fo sho Felix... I've got a little pile of stickers for you to add to the Loser too... I'm thinking that should be your job, since you'll be riding it most of the time...

Z, I tried washing the bike yesterday, but my card wouldn't work, so, I'll get pics up as soon as I can get the damn thing clean (don't want the sticker falling off due to bad adhesion, ya know?)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Right, so over lunch I went and washed the bike and placed a few stickers to give people some ideas... They're not great pics, just with my cell, but though this would give peeps an idea of what they look like. I will also be posting a little something in the premium member's sticker thread...

Z, can you get black vinyl? I much prefer it to the white for the bike. For everything else though, it's great! And I'm just thinking about future sticker production. Thanks a bunch BTW!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok I am just waiting for the replacement blade housing for my lil cutter. and then I will post address and details. :) should be by the end of the week . Right now it is tearing vinyl. a 200 dollar vinyl tearing machine is what is making me happy today :)
sarcasim but the customer service peeps are really nice.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Blackboar!! You are #1 for the great World Industries Skateboard sticker! Yours is on its way to you!! :)

Come on Delta. You have stickers , where is the cool Firefighter stickers? hint hint!!

see post one to get instructions on the great sticker exchange!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
zartan said:
Thanks Blackboar!! You are #1 for the great World Industries Skateboard sticker! Yours is on its way to you!! :)

Come on Delta. You have stickers , where is the cool Firefighter stickers? hint hint!!

see post one to get instructions on the great sticker exchange!!
Stickers lol I got a wildland one? Its kind of lame.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BUmp BuMP BUMP
Really guys?? only one taker on the sticker exchange. BlackBoar thanks !! But the rest of you ... Harumph!!

come on it is easy.
see below....

Ok how about this. YOu guys send me a self addressed envelope along with a REALLY cool sticker of your choice that suits your Interests/ hobbies... and I will mail you a UN official Sticker of either the Ninja face that Delta has..see below
Good to the first ...let's say... 30 folks who mail the sticker and envelope to me. What do you guys thinK. More details to come but I just want to make sure it's ok with everyone.

I mean really cool stickers. lets not make this complicated...

Specify white or black

Shaulis
P.O. 1096
Gold Bar WA 08251

It is for this sticker that Ms. Delta has: see post #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 10:55:41 PM by zartan »

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
30 seconds of my time and the cost of a stamp, and now I've got a NewNinja.com sticker! How else are you gonna get one?

Looks great Zartan, hope you get more takers.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.