Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located In Apple Valley, Ca. I use to race my YSR 50 at this track. Saw a video of a guy riding a 250R on this track. Called the place and sure enough they allow Ninja 250's on the track. Went there a week ago and had a great time. All day practice $30 I'm going again today. Look the place up, 15FWY exit Stoddard Wells Rd. ;D ;D ;D

Track Specifications:

14 turns
8/10 mile
950' straight away
Elevation Changes
25' to 30' wide asphalt
Concrete Curbs on inside turn radius
Concrete Rumple Strips at run-off areas
25' minimum run off
Single & double row hay bails all around the track. This is a very safe track.

Track Extras:

A & B timing strip
Alfano strips in track
Electronic Scales
Timing Tower
PA System
Concrete Pit Spaces
(with E-Z Ups tie down)
8x11 Storage Units
Pro Shop
Permanent Bathrooms
Shaded Spectators Bleachers

Attachments

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
It's all West from Vegas. I see no reason why this can't be part of the route. I'll add it to the map...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This track is a blast! I have pics & video from the last time i was there that I will post soon. When will you be passing though? I'll meet you there.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
If I make it there, it will be the later half of the first week in July, or early the second week... Did that make sense? For Felix, I have no idea. We're not exactly sure where we're going after Vegas...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As long as you make it. I was talking to the guy that owns the track, a group of guys with 250's go there once every couple weeks. I'm going to trackday at the streets of willow on the 18th of june. Only $97 preregister.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts