Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was watching an episode of One Tree Hill today and the character Nathan bought a motorcycle. At first I noticed that when he was riding, he wore a fullface helmet with no face shield so no eye protection. When he stopped the bike, he took off his helmet without unbuckling so no chin strap. When he comes to a stop he stalls the bike cause the bike's in gear and he's paying more attention to his friends he's trying to impress than the bike, it lurches forward and knocks off.

Later when a girl wants to go for a ride, he starts making excuses why he can't. 1) my helmet is in the house - 2) I've been drinking - but when the girl said I'll drive then, he just went along with it. Now this is a girl just the week before wrecked a limo off a bridge into the river upside down and almost killed herself and her boyfriend (not Nathan).

So she gets on the bike, he gets on the back, and they ride off. No gear. So I say to myself, I guess the CW or the show for that matter really doesn't care or know much about proper motorcycle satety. And not really promoting rider safety.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Buddy...why?!?!
+1

It seems non-riders in TV industry don't understand how their actions will effect public perception... who am I kidding, they know, they just don't care.

Posted this before, but same thing with a auto parts company here... the ad was withdrawn, but no apology.

YouTube - super cheap auto motorcycle ad

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.