Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K, so I was just catching up on my daily NN fix and realized how awesome the noobs are at this place! I wanted to throw a shout-out to everybody who's joined in the last 4 months! You've all done your home work, and are excellent forum co-habitants. Props to you! I haven't been here as long as some, but I've been here for a while, and I just wanted to let you all know I think you all deserve a: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I have been here since the beginning . I do have to say that the same questions are not not popping up ALL the time. That tells me that the new members and riders read the old posts .:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Just goes to show that all of our stupidity has not scared off everyone!!!:thumb::popcorn:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Have a thread about how to use this site. An intro to new ninja that comes when you first become a new member or for guests who just stop by. And this thread would be the first thread that noobs could read.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
No you don't!!! You forgot to say thanks to your Mum and Dad!!!! :p

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is the kind of reaction that made me want to join this forum as opposed to a couple other forums that tore noobs apart. I have yet to see a forum so accepting of noobs, such as myself, and it is quite heartwarming <3 (yes that heart did just happen)

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
This is the kind of reaction that made me want to join this forum as opposed to a couple other forums that tore noobs apart. I have yet to see a forum so accepting of noobs, such as myself, and it is quite heartwarming <3 (yes that heart did just happen)
Don't worry!! We don't start ripping into you until you have settled in!!:angel:
Thats when we see what you are really made of!!!!;)

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
<3 sign is the new ninja international sign of the troll. :nonono:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.