Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

Thank you newninja.com and goodbye

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  xprincess0312 
#1 ·
:(
Well sad to say but I got rid of my 250. I loved everything about it except for freeway driving RPMs. I have the Ninja 650 now, but will always have a soft spot for this bike. Everyone on this forum has been a HUGE help, and even though I didn't post more than a few times I’ve read at least 200 threads soaking up info from you guys.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Also just a side note, I still have my ZG windscreen that I threw up on e-bay if someone getting started with the 250 is interested (SOLD) hopefully to some one from the forum!

#5 ·
Hey, I'm still here!! Just cause you have moved up in the world doesn't mean that you have to go!!

Maybe now you could pass on some wisdom to others!

#8 ·
metbandit1 said:
hahaha i like it how you put "moved up in the world" :p
Well........it is taller!!!:D

#16 ·
Hey man, there is no need to leave the forum! Plenty of our memebers have since upgraded to larger bikes for all sorts of reasons, but jut as you stated you have a soft sport in your heart for the 250R, it and its forum members has a spot for you too, right here! You probably could get a lot of help with some of the more deep engine/maintenance questions from our very mechanically inclined members as well as deal a great amount of help to those just starting out with the ninja 250r.. you never know when some poor man or lady will come aboard the forum with a question on how to fix or adjust something that maybe you could explain the best since you've had/fixed the same problem!

Either way, congrats on the 650! Great bike indeed, it is definitely a top choice in my book of possible upgrades in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.