Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Road Sign on Fast: 18/20 because I didn't know what 2 of the signs meant... :p What the hell is a reverse turn?

Rider Perception on Fast: 18/20 because they have their directions messed up on one slide, and the other one I just didn't get....

who's next?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Road sign 18/20 on fast: The image views are real quick, but it takes forever for it to decide to show each one on my computer.... must need higher speed connection.....
rider percepton on medium 19/20

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
19/20 sign on fast
15/20 dangers fast
I overthought everything saw it all but picked the wrong ones.. each frame had a few things to look out for.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
19/20 sign on fast
15/20 dangers fast
I overthought everything saw it all but picked the wrong ones.. each frame had a few things to look out for.
True, but I think the point of this test was to show how quickly you can ID the biggest risk and execute the reaction... I guess what I mean is thinking about a situation takes too much time in a real situation and an immediate reaction is necessary. I think the responses should be timed and factored into the score as well... :D :thumb:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
There were a few I thought were equally important to be aware of. On the road you don't get a chance to pick a item you just go with what comes at you first. Showing that you better be on your toes cause if you focus on one hazard, that other one just might sneak up on ya! But still a good test!

·
Registered
50 Posts
19 on road signs.. I had no idea there was a "propane available" sign..
19 on collisions.. construction had traffic down to half of the road and no shoulder, but clearly the hazard is debris left from the careless workers? I think that's a little bit speculative personally.

edit: I should mention that in the picture, there wasn't any debris in the road that was visible.

maybe I should just stop complaining :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.