Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi riders!!! I was looking into getting a new 2012 250 and was shocked when I heard the out the door in comparison to the pricetag. It was 55% of the cost of the bike. $2999 and $4600 out the door??? Is that normal or is this guy just bending me over? Thank you for your help.

· Registered
307 Posts
i got my new 2011 400 last year was listed at 6999 but i bought a bike there before so he discounted the pdi and setup and only charged me the taxes (10%)on top so i got the bike for $7699 for a 1 year old model.i was ok with it.just tell his manager hes a bad sales man and your going somewhere else.its the commission he wants to get from you.he just raises the other costs so he gets more i have seen this done before when i was going to buy a yamaha quad listed at $7700 and he wanted over $10,000 out the door. i told him to steal money from someone else i told his manager and he was fired next day.i wont buy from yamaha because of that .

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ninjA400 said:
i got my new 2011 400 last year was listed at 6999 but i bought a bike there before so he discounted the pdi and setup and only charged me the taxes (10%)on top so i got the bike for $7699 for a 1 year old model.i was ok with it.just tell his manager hes a bad sales man and your going somewhere else.its the commission he wants to get from you.he just raises the other costs so he gets more i have seen this done before when i was going to buy a yamaha quad listed at $7700 and he wanted over $10,000 out the door. i told him to steal money from someone else i told his manager and he was fired next day.i wont buy from yamaha because of that .
Very helpful story! I am goin to go in there today and ask for anyone besides that guy Ceasar at Temecula Motorsports and if asked why? I will give them the story. If not asked I will volunteer the information. Thank you! What a bastard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.