Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Looks nice, and It can finally fit with the seat cowl. I think that was the issue with there first model is you could only use it with the stock seat. $82.50 not a bad price either.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
We just ordered 2 tonight. will let you'all know how the install goes.

You realize these bikes are putting quite a dent on the ol pocket book. always something new and fun to get.

·
Registered
201 Posts
So can you still keep your license plate on that? Sorry, I haven't done any mods to my bike yet, been a slacker, but I'm interested in starting to figure out what I can do....

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Felix. I really can't understand why they don't email back. I emailed Corbin and they never got back along with a graphics co. If I did not get back to my customers they would go away...So it really buggs me. But if you want PM me and give me the information. your postal code, city and email and I will call them for you . Not long distance from the states on my mobile.
If they don't send , you can send me money and I can order to here and send to you. Do you have your bike yet??

Ours kits are due tomorrow to come . Will try to get installed asap and post.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
zartan said:
Felix. I really can't understand why they don't email back. I emailed Corbin and they never got back along with a graphics co. If I did not get back to my customers they would go away...So it really buggs me. But if you want PM me and give me the information. your postal code, city and email and I will call them for you . Not long distance from the states on my mobile.
If they don't send , you can send me money and I can order to here and send to you. Do you have your bike yet??

Ours kits are due tomorrow to come . Will try to get installed asap and post.
You have mail :p

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm sorry to bump this old thread but I would really like to hear a review! It's a close call between a Targa fender and a Competition Werkes fender. Can anybody give us information on how easy this was to install, and how well the license plate light works? Thank you!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Install was fine, nothing to hard just fiddly and little time consuming (Targa kit on mine), I would imagine it's about the same for both. I soldered and didnt use the connections they gave.

License plate light isn't great but it does the job. Finish is fine to, but the A Tech fender is still by FAR the best.

http://www.a-tech.org/shop/

Felix

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I know the targa does for sure.

Anyone use the werks one with the seat cowl???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts