Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard some of the "universal" protectors don't fit well on the 300s because of the shape of the tank. Are there any specific brands any of you recommend? Tankslapper has been mentioned and I'm leaning towards them now. I have the white 300 so I'm looking for a clear, white, or black protector. Please help!

· Registered
9,088 Posts
I heard some of the "universal" protectors don't fit well on the 300s because of the shape of the tank. Are there any specific brands any of you recommend? Tankslapper has been mentioned and I'm leaning towards them now. I have the white 300 so I'm looking for a clear, white, or black protector. Please help!
Not sure if it'l fit......
Amazon.com: Black 3D Rubber Tank Pad Protector Gas motorcycle C097: Toys & Games

I put mine upside down for a wider protection at bottom......but....
I did have to epoxy it on to make it stay.....
It has sticky on it, but i didn't have much luck with the 3 other brands...so made this one stay.....LOL

· Registered
9,088 Posts
This is the best I could find from when I bought it. The 300s tank (right about the middle) has a "new groove" and makes some tank pads useless. I hope the photo uploaded bc I'm still figuring out this thread stuff.
I see the groves.....
How many inches is it from the seat to the groves, and i'll measure mine

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.