Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Haha that's hilarious spooph. Why can't women be more understanding. You know, I'm nice enough to offer my gf my 250, and buy myself a cbr600rr or a zx6r. But she just doesn't want to accept the offer... pshhh

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nah I bought the bike after hrs of negotiating and all that happy shit just to convince her into letting me spend the money on a 250 when I really wanted to go for a 600 but insurance was too much for me on a bigger bike. So now that I'm more experienced I tell her I want to move up to a 600 nd I'd give her my 250 but she doesnt like the idea of spending so much money nd she doesnt want to ride, she wants to b a passenger haha. I mean wtf, it's just money, I'm not taking any of it to my grave when I'm old, so spend it up and live the good life. Haha one day I'll have my 600 in the garage without her knowing, take her out for an expensive dinner and come home nd let her find the new toy in the garage. That'll work great!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.