Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning a trip on Aug 15th. May stay overnight if anyone is interested. I know Tubesock, Ellis250 and oreyk31 have commited to going. We will schedule a meeting place or places for those that need to meet above the Georgia/Tennessee line. Hopefully this is enough of a notice that we can get several members to go. I looked on the calander for the Gap and there are not any groups scheduled that weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ellis250 said:
So... how do we make this "Official" ;D
hmm..not sure maybe there is paperwork involoved. HAHA....I would love to see this turn into an annual event. Maybe even get a rep from Kawasaki to come out if we could do it next year.

·
Registered
34 Posts
chance of thunderstorms? IF the weather holds it should be a good ride. i have good news! one of my friends wants to join us. so there will be four 250's! team blue will dominate the ride!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
you guys suck. I so wish I could join... I'm pretty close too, I'll be in NY during that time... But eh, DAMN! Have enough fun for me, and please take plenty of pics. The Dragon is one of my top dream rides...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Damn wish I could make this one, I live in Greenville, SC would be an easy ride up. I could add another blue Ninja to the group. Sorry guys but have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My plan is to make this an annual event and maybe with enough planning those who do not make it this year we can do one next year.

I need you Spooph!! i'm going to be dominated!! LOL I can't wait, I can't wait to hear my new HMF in the mountains!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
that would be a bad ass trip. so just for the 15th? whats the actual location? not that i am going just that i am interested for maybe next year if possible

·
Registered
874 Posts
take plenty of pictures!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Bad news everyone, Scott (Red Dragon) has had an accident and broke his leg. The trip has been cancelled. Everyone be sure to tell Scott to get better soon.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Tubesock said:
Bad news everyone, Scott (Red Dragon) has had an accident and broke his leg. The trip has been cancelled. Everyone be sure to tell Scott to get better soon.
What?? That sucks. Scott get better soon.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
my fellow team dragon member better get well soon, Its lonely up here!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts