Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/girls, i was wondering what the deminsions of the Ninja 650R swing arm is compared to Ninja 250R. I saw the whole right-up about how to swap the bearings, hub damper, rim, sprocket, ect. while keeping the 250 swing arm, but that looks like a lot of work. Especially, if it is possible to swap the WHOLE rear end! Please let me know if anyone has any information! Thanks Corey

·
Registered
135 Posts
oreyk31 said:
Hey guys/girls, i was wondering what the deminsions of the Ninja 650R swing arm is compared to Ninja 250R. I saw the whole right-up about how to swap the bearings, hub damper, rim, sprocket, ect. while keeping the 250 swing arm, but that looks like a lot of work. Especially, if it is possible to swap the WHOLE rear end! Please let me know if anyone has any information! Thanks Corey
Big NO on using the 650R swingarm.. completely different style setup & shock... you can Mod a 250r swingarm or maybe find an older zx600 or make a 99-02 susuki SV650 swingarm work.. I modded my old 250r swingarm to work and used an axle from a 2002 Susuki SV650 ... Pm with with any Questions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts