Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes today my bike was parked on the front lawn as i was only home for a few minutes, during that time a silver bmw x5 suv reversed into my bike and drove off.

NSW number plates BHK 85?

police couldn't help me because i didn't get all 6 characters.
so if you ever want to break the law and not get caught you only need to cover one of your lettersor digits....

damage is minimal, skuffed the paint off the front fairing but nothing broken.
kill ninjas, kill

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
My philosophy is to park as far away from things with 4 wheels as possible. If it is out of my sight or to far, use a chain, just in case. You can't trust anyone these days.

BMW paint-Nice!
Keyed BMW Paint-Expensive! ;D
SH** happens in a crowded parking lot.

·
Registered
267 Posts
you could try to visit the local BMW dealer and tell them about the situation and see if they can give you information. they sometimes store information like license numbers. (you may need to know somebody who works there)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Damn that sucks... you would think that 5/6 didgits and a make of car would be enoufgh for a search atleast....

·
Registered
267 Posts
yes...street justice. we call the LR panel of most of the BMWs the "quarter million dollar quarter panel" because that's where a lot of modules are....CDC, NAV, TCU, SVS, L7 Hi-Fi Amp. a shotgun blast just forward of the LR tail light should be enough justice....plus with a shotgun there's no casing left behind and no ballistics to trace it back to you hehe. you didn't hear it from me though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah thanks for the support guys, we'll see how it goes. as for revenge when i find this car, brake fluid on the roof, bleach in the gas tank and a brick through the windscreen and key the word "karma" into the side of the bmw.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Key it so deep it rusts....assholes. I stay far away from SUV's. When my uncle first bought his supra, no shit the same fucking day (exscuse the language) he was coming out of the grocery store and saw this guy who parked next to it get pissed off and slam his truck door into the side of it. It didnt workout too well for the guy, after his 10 minute ass beating, cops were called, he was sued and had to pay over $3000 back then to get it fixed, a new door.

People are assholes. Try to keep your valuables away from anything and everyone, people envy what they cannot and will not buy.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
makes you want to keep it locked away in your garage where it'll always be safe. but then you can't ride it. i hate incompetent people.

·
4,853 Posts
The asshole that smashed up the door got sued. He could've counter-sued but I think he was too scared, why milk it when you almost died lol.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hi guys, just letting you know that i found out who hit my bike, my friend sunny was riding to work and he saw a silver x5 with the number plates that matched what i could remember, so he told me the full number plate and i reported it to the cops. the cops said they would chase it up, so now we play the waiting game.

·
4,853 Posts
I'll ship the guns and be on the next flight out to B.B. If we're going to do this, we're going to do it the right way lol.

Good luck man, I hope they get screwed hard.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha,
yeah, cops found the person, not even a slap on the wrist as far as i know, but they did give me a name and phone number and i have rung and told the woman she is paying for repairs. of course it was a soccer mum.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts