Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Supershow 2010 international bike show in Toronto this weekend. It was huge! With temps well below freezing and snow banks well above yer arse, this is the only way to enjoy motorcycles around here in January. Here's some pictures:

The fighter plane theme here was very cool.

ZX-14 drag bike.

Lots of customs on display, this was one of the more unique paint jobs.

The Johnny Pag 300 cc bike. They had 2 there, the other was more blacked out. I'd never seen one before, just pictures and video.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Well done Boar, sounds like you had fun! do you have any more pics?

·
Registered
874 Posts
wish i could of gone. I like the leaf bike. :)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's another look at the fighter jet, and a couple other wild custom paint jobs:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
More pics, here's some bikes from the Vintage Hall, I know a lot of you guys like that old school cafe racer type:

Love the aviator type helmet hanging off the rear!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
For some reason I don't care much for the yamaha, I think it's the tank, but the Gilera is beautiful, the Honda is Hawt, and the BSA is cool. So Boar, post up a pic of the ONE bike you'd take away from there, if you had the money....

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Already did Spooph. I saved the best for last. If I could have rolled one out the door with no one looking, it would be the BSA. Maybe that's just the vet in me, but I could see riding that all day, every day, anywhere I want to go. (Honda cafe is a close runner up)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts