Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Solid choice man! That's an awesome bike you got there. Keep an eye out for those morons who don't use blinkers and then slam on their breaks, and those crazy women drivers! (Kidding ladies) Try not to pay too much attention to the gauges and such on your bike other then quick glances to check everything... Remember the world is out around you, your bike is whats taking you there.

· Registered
50 Posts
Size up your corners and turns before you get there get a feel for a safe speed and comfortable turn do your downshifting and breaking before you get there. Always look in the direction you want to go. Not the pavement or you may find yourself in a ditch or crashed

· Registered
52 Posts
Welcome bro!

It's so cool to see another new rider on his/her Ninja, especially a 250!

I'm a newer rider. Logged almost 7k miles in 8 months. We're blessed here in the Portland, OR area with year round riding conditions provided you don't mind the rain. :)

Stay upright!

-Cy

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just went out here in sunny southern Cali. Great weather. I don't get much time one the weekdays. But I do have the whole weekend to enjoy riding. Had to make sure I picked up some reliable gear thou...I know it's hot here, but saftey first. Especially since I'm new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.