Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my ex diane and I went for a few rides this weekend, on sunday we ended up going to a resevoir that is called quabbin, its so beautiful, if you look it up its pretty interesting, they needed a water supply so they bought up all the houses moved everybody out and flooded it and created a resevoir, on a clear day if your out on quabbin you can see full grown pine trees under the water and there are also houses still under there. pretty cool. so we took a drive there and we werent prepared for it so she only had her cell phone camera. so next time we head that way we will bring a "real" camera. but here is a collage i put together... such a gorgeous weekend.

Link to fullsize image...
http://www.freewebs.com/crushedcamber/quabbintrip.jpg

·
Registered
874 Posts
Nice collage!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
nice looking pics Crushed, how did zoey go two-up?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
zandit said:
nice looking pics Crushed, how did zoey go two-up?
other than a lil more weight on the rear spring, she loves it, riders even smoother over bumps and such, cant tell in the power dept either, 126 hp is just nuts! best part of riding two up is cornering hard scrared diane so she grabs on to me even tighter... haha its like cuddling... so for all you guys that dont like to cuddle after... *cough cough... you know, just take her for a ride on your bike after, your relaxed and she is cuddling you... haha you both get what you want... haha! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts