Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone recommend a pair of 20-30 dollar summer gloves? looking for some that don't cover your wrist and have a lot of ventilation w/ a decent amount of protection. o.. and looks are a definite plus. especially if you can match the green of the ninja 250r

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Cortech :: Gloves :: DX 2 Glove

got a pair of these from the kawi dealership for 25 bucks and i have to say... they make a WORLD of difference. there's a surprising amount of ventilation, and coming from my kevlar gauntlets.. i feel so much more in touch with the bike since the gloves are so much lighter

i definitely would recommend a pair to anyone

i literally was going to bed last night and stopped for a moment.. slipped one of the gloves on, and said to myself... "damn these gloves are great."

XD

· Registered
1,737 Posts
Cortech :: Gloves :: DX 2 Glove

got a pair of these from the kawi dealership for 25 bucks and i have to say... they make a WORLD of difference. there's a surprising amount of ventilation, and coming from my kevlar gauntlets.. i feel so much more in touch with the bike since the gloves are so much lighter

i definitely would recommend a pair to anyone

i literally was going to bed last night and stopped for a moment.. slipped one of the gloves on, and said to myself... "damn these gloves are great."

XD
N then what happened? Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.