Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ad the zx6r on the dyno today having power commander 5 fitted !really pleased with the results 115.5 bhp and 46lb of torque ,it started the day with 110.8bhp and messy fueling !now it's instant throttle response and feels like a fuel injected bike and not a carbed one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
morgan46 said:
Ad the zx6r on the dyno today having power commander 5 fitted !really pleased with the results 115.5 bhp and 46lb of torque ,it started the day with 110.8bhp and messy fueling !now it's instant throttle response and feels like a fuel injected bike and not a carbed one!
just been for a couple of hour blast ...was well worth the money havin a custom map to suit the bike !
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
Nice Morgan!! I fitted the PC5 to my 650R a couple of months back but I am only borrowing someone elses map who has a similar setup to me. Initially there were a lot of holes in the rev range, but the latest update really smoothed things out!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
zandit said:
Nice Morgan!! I fitted the PC5 to my 650R a couple of months back but I am only borrowing someone elses map who has a similar setup to me. Initially there were a lot of holes in the rev range, but the latest update really smoothed things out!
I'd def invest in a custom map my torque curve is really good for a 600/4 and the fueling is almost 100%!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
Well I was going to get the Auto-tune, but I got talked into buying a dirtbike, so all of my extra cash is going that way at the moment......Doesn't help that I keep falling off and breaking things!!!
Once I get around to it, the Autotune will customise my existing map until it is perfect for my riding conditions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
zandit said:
Well I was going to get the Auto-tune, but I got talked into buying a dirtbike, so all of my extra cash is going that way at the moment......Doesn't help that I keep falling off and breaking things!!!
Once I get around to it, the Autotune will customise my existing map until it is perfect for my riding conditions.
The auto tune is good but it can't adjust and tune aswell as a full custom setup!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top