Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Isn't it funny how you develop a sixth sense about dumb drivers when you ride? Like you know they're gonna stuff up even before they do. It's happened a few times to me. Once I was going around a roundabout and I saw a car waiting and I thought to myself "that car is gonna pull out in front of me" and sure enough, it did, so I was ready. With taxi drivers though it's always a safe assumption that they're gonna do something stupid.

Also, I wanted to hear more of your bike when you entered the undercover carpark.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was just one of those things you know. I'm not here for taxi bashing, I think the majority are decent enough drivers. The minority ruin it though (same for P platers).

I was just stumped that he looked left (at me), looked right and then while continuing to look right he pulled out. Surely my HID would have caught his attention!

No such craziness this morning. I did follow a Ferrari 599 GTB for a little while. Close enough to see the butterflies in the exhaust! :p

·
Registered
874 Posts
The kind of person that usually says, "I never saw him" during a new interview of a motorcyclist getting hit, and in this case the finger was necessary. But opening the door with your wrist was cool. You also live in a beautiful city.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ah no... you didn't have the right away as you were crossing multiple lanes :rolleyes: so you 'looked' right through 'him'........
I hope you're joking. That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen you write, and you write a lot of dumb stuff. Feel free to read through the Australian road rules for clarification before you open your mouth again.

What kind of camera are you using? I apologize if this has already been mentioned/answered in another thread.
GoPro HD mounted to the chin bit of my helmet. Awesome camera, I have two!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.