Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if they manufacture street fighter fairings for the 250? Ive been thinking about turning mine into one. I would like to find a custom belly pan made for it and maybe some Triumph speedtriple style headlights that's pretty much all there is to a street fighter right????

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Yup, the whole idea behind a street fighter is a bike that used to be pretty, and now is not, and the cheap people put the bare minimum on them cause they're gonna get wrecked again.... Hence, street fighter.... They usually "fight" in an urban setting, doing wheelies, street races and generally other coveted hooligan behavior... I would say the closest evolution of the cafe racers of yore.

However, if you want to continue with the conversion, XPO StreetFighter, Inc. Store - Home Page has lots of bikini fairing options, and some belly pans. I also think Sportisi makes a belly pan specific to the 250...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.