Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I have the Yoshi TRC in Stainless.

There is a step by step guide for the removal of the fairings, I'll see if I can find it for you!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
It's a good eyeopener, and I enjoyed it!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Now this is going to be my first MOD I do to my bike...once I have it all done ill post it in the MOD section...let me hear some feedback on this...

I just ordered a used wind screen for my bike on ebay for 15 bucks...my plans are to cut about 2-3 inches off of it, fine sand it down and dark tint it...heres a pic from secret soi that was perfect to use for this...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
going a bit towards the street fighter end, are we? I've never seen one done like this, so it's going to be interesting reading your impressions.
We will see what happens...not sure if i wanna go that rounded route...im going to try a few different ways of taping off sections of the screen and see how they look on the bike...once i have the screen ill take pics of all the ways i come up with and hopefully get some good feed back on which one to pick...but all in good time...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.