Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
674 Posts
Don't run without a muffler, there's noting to be gained. Even race bikes that were allowed to run without chose to run mufflers, for performance as well as other reasons.

A sport bike without a muffler doesn't sound good, or right, to me. Leave that crap to the cruiser guys that need the attention.

Jay

· Registered
615 Posts
jkv45 said:
Don't run without a muffler, there's noting to be gained. Even race bikes that were allowed to run without chose to run mufflers, for performance as well as other reasons.

A sport bike without a muffler doesn't sound good, or right, to me. Leave that crap to the cruiser guys that need the attention.

Jay
Well stated Jay. Hate the sound of em without mufflers. Sounds like trash.

· Registered
2,270 Posts
jkv45 said:

Jay
Yep even the great Valentino Rossi decided to have a silencer on his MOTO gp bike so he could concentrate more on his racing !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.