Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is as far as I got on the Stealth Ninja Project before I put it up for sale 2 weeks ago.

SOLD !!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
What are those mirrors from Max?

Sad to see it go.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What are those mirrors from Max?

Sad to see it go.
They're aftermarket, I don't know the name off-hand but I do have (2) extra sets of them in gloss black if anyone wants to buy a set.

Note: I mounted mine upside down or right/left reversed.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You must keep your local hardware store in business with all the matt black spray paint you must buy!

Felix
My next paint job will be professionally done, gloss black and tons of clear coat.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The ninja looks good when it's pictured by itself, but when it's sitting beside the cbr - this happens:
( ninja
cbr )

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
huh, I had no idea you still had the 250.... You should be tried in front of the "cruel acts towards motos" court for injustice, torture and neglect of that poor bike.... :whistling:

It certainly does look good though! :thumb: Glad it found a home where it will get ridden (hopefully). :dance:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
huh, I had no idea you still had the 250.... You should be tried in front of the "cruel acts towards motos" court for injustice, torture and neglect of that poor bike.... :whistling:

It certainly does look good though! :thumb: Glad it found a home where it will get ridden (hopefully). :dance:
I kept putting "selling it" off. It sold in less than 2 weeks. Wow, 2 years is a lot of procrastination. :ermm: Bad Max, bad.

He reminded me of myself when I bought it, all excited to get his first bike. I'm glad it went to someone who will use it. Or crashed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.