Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is as far as I got on the Stealth Ninja Project before I put it up for sale 2 weeks ago.

SOLD !!!

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
What are those mirrors from Max?

Sad to see it go.

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What are those mirrors from Max?

Sad to see it go.
They're aftermarket, I don't know the name off-hand but I do have (2) extra sets of them in gloss black if anyone wants to buy a set.

Note: I mounted mine upside down or right/left reversed.

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The ninja looks good when it's pictured by itself, but when it's sitting beside the cbr - this happens:
( ninja
cbr )

· Registered
5,699 Posts
huh, I had no idea you still had the 250.... You should be tried in front of the "cruel acts towards motos" court for injustice, torture and neglect of that poor bike.... :whistling:

It certainly does look good though! :thumb: Glad it found a home where it will get ridden (hopefully). :dance:

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
huh, I had no idea you still had the 250.... You should be tried in front of the "cruel acts towards motos" court for injustice, torture and neglect of that poor bike.... :whistling:

It certainly does look good though! :thumb: Glad it found a home where it will get ridden (hopefully). :dance:
I kept putting "selling it" off. It sold in less than 2 weeks. Wow, 2 years is a lot of procrastination. :ermm: Bad Max, bad.

He reminded me of myself when I bought it, all excited to get his first bike. I'm glad it went to someone who will use it. Or crashed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.