Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See bike pictures. The one I didn't keep had the stalk type turn signals, the one I bought has flush type which I think aren't obvious enuf. Anyone have the stalk types to sell?

Sherwin

Keep the shiny side up!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
no bike pictures to see... Linky? You looking for stock replacement? If not, what manufacturer you looking for? Or are you looking for suggestions? Also, you wanting to buy from a fellow forum member? alleviate confusement please.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi again. I posted a picture on my profile just now of a 2003 Ninja with stalk-type front turn signal. This is what I really want because I think the flush mount signals are not as visible. Notice how there is an indented area in the fairing that these signal mounts fill nicely. Any clue where I can get them??

Sherwin

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I was hoping you would post the picture into the thread, like this:

And those turn signals are the stock turn signals of the pregen-250. I have no idea if they'd bolt into the opening of the newgen.... You should be able to get those from any Kawi dealer, or aftermarket suppliers like BikeBandit.com, etc. You could always go with the newgen stock stalks as well, they work very well!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.