Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The term squid is new to me, even though I have always worn armor, boots and a helmet to ride, so I guess I wasn't one. I came across this on the web, and just had to add a couple of captions to it...
If you are a new rider, don't do anything at all that you see in this picture!
(I guess it would be ok to wear glasses....:thumb:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Additional note:

While not as big as the gal in the picture, my wife and I are both large people. The 250R did a fine job of hauling both of us on a 60 mile round trip, without the suspension bottoming out... (preload on #1) Not comfortable like the gold wing, but certainly able.:thumb: It's more the lack of any sort of protection that got me about the photo.:nonono:
I did enjoy the reversed spark show though.:dance: It proves that whoever was making fun of the gal was just as stupid!

Cheers

Switch

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Hahaha @ pic

My g/f and I have a game we play when out in the car together... when ever we see a squid you yell squid first you get a point (like punch buggy without the punch). If you see a GSXR squid it's extra point... and if you see a scooter rider in full gear its three points! Also pillion and rider both squid is double squid (double points).

Felix

·
Registered
928 Posts
Took the Squid test and here are the results...I couldn't belive there were 115 questions!!!

So far, 18646 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 79 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good. LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I answered each question in the most squidlicious way possible:

So far, 18649 people have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. The last grade was 55 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.
A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. This score indicates that the last test taker is an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:popcorn:I answered each question in the least squidly way possible. I didn't answer any question that only had squidly answers.

So far, 18650 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 71 (from 0 to 100), and 12 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.
A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

I have spent waAAAYYYY too much time with this quiz.....:popcorn:

·
Registered
928 Posts
So, I scored the highest out of all of us qho took the test? I answered every question and even the question that had stupid answers I tried to answer it the best way possible.

I also agree that I spent way too much time with that test. When I clicked the link I was expecting like 30 or so maybe...lol wow was I wrong. lol

·
Registered
531 Posts
Ack! ><

I went to take the test, read the first question, picked my answer and hit the enter key out of habit which immediately started tallying my score. The result...

So far, 19093 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 1 (from 0 to 100), and 114 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.
A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an absolute moron and a danger to society who should be thrown in jail until their last breath.

*sigh*

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Hahaha!!!! Epic Fail!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
So far, 19094 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 87 (from 0 to 100), and 1 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.
A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass.

i had to answer some of these squidlike. way too many questions, it could have said are you a teen riding a GSXR in shorts and a t shirt. haha sorry to any possible GSXR riders, nothing personal!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.