Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Hey that's cool. I think I could make one too. Like a folding knife tho. A flat block of wood with a slot for the key and a rivet or screw to make the pivot. Varnished Teakwood or some fancy wood. As soon as I get my bike and key I can start the design.
Sleepy

·
Registered
277 Posts
Teak?! Ebony would be friggin sick. Or bloodwood, or zebrawood, or beeswood, or.. haha.

I hate wood. Machine me something out of metal and I'm interested. 8)

G

·
Travisty, Certainly, aluminum or brass would be just as easy. Buffed and polished. Maybe some lightening holes. Steampunk with rivets? Lot's of room for creativity. Ninja kanji ingraving.
Sleepy

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sleepy said:
Hey that's cool. I think I could make one too. Like a folding knife tho. A flat block of wood with a slot for the key and a rivet or screw to make the pivot. Varnished Teakwood or some fancy wood. As soon as I get my bike and key I can start the design.
Sleepy
Kind of like the VolksWagon keys with a button (switch blade style). Pretty cool man I'd love to see you make one. In the meantime I'm thinking of getting this in White but not sure if it will work on the Ninja 250R and also who would be able to cut it for me. I'm going to email them and see if this is compatible with the new gens.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I would like to carve mine from the dried bones of a SUV driver that dose not use blinkers.And never hangs up the phone.
JK ;D

·
Registered
267 Posts
darkhorse said:
I would like to carve mine from the dried bones of a SUV driver that dose not use blinkers.And never hangs up the phone.
JK ;D
haha, friggin' hilarious darkhorse.
nice find man...looks really clean

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
darkhorse said:
JK ;D
Dude you nailed it right there! SUV drivers ALWAYS think their some kind of sports car enthusiast lol. They get ballsy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts