Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
nice and loud, I like it, but the tip is way to big, I think it would make the bike look too much like a 600... Is there a way I could order just the headers and mid-pipe?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Sportisi usa website. Very cool, it is finally up, with prices, sweet!
sportisimoto-usa.com

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Sorry it took me so long to respond Crushed, I forgot about this thread....

I drive a 250 because I want to drive a 250. I can buy any bike I want, I can ride any bike I might buy, but I choose to ride a 250 because I like it for being a 250. Common, haven't we been over this one too many times already? I want people to know it's a 250. I don't want to hide the fact that it's a 250. I want people to point and laugh at my 250, so next time I catch them in the twisties they don't stop at the end of the canyon to say "nice ride", out of shame. I just nod and smile when they make fun of my little bike.

5 months ago most people in this area stopped giving me a hard time for having a 250. It's a fairly closed/small community of bikers up here - at least sport bikes, cruisers don't matter. We all know each other. When I bought the bike EVERYBODY - the dealership, my friends, random riders around town, gave me hell. Now, more than a year later, if they say anything, they're always very nice and polite. I haven't said anything to do anyone, so I'm assuming it has to do with my riding or my attitude. (I haven't punched anybody in the face either)... So I don't know... They walk over, check out my tires, look at my speedo, and just play nice....

If you want pictures I can provide them, but I have no chicken strips on my front tire, and my odo will click over 18,000 miles by the end of the week... I'm not trying to brag or whatever. I don't do that. I'm merely providing you with as accurate a picture as I'm able, so please don't think I'm trying to show off. I'm simply trying to state the facts...

I guess to each his/her own. If somebody wants to make their 250 look like a 600, it's their choice. If they're happy with it, have at it and enjoy it to shreds!!!! It's you're bike, you should enjoy it to pieces! But from my standpoint, that is lying... It's a 250, either be proud of it, or "man-up" and buy a bigger bike, so you don't have to lie and cover up the fact that it's a 250...

Small exhaust, small tires - it's a 250.... It's my 250, and I love it!

crushedcamber said:
Im just gonna be straight forward with you spooph...

WHEN THE F*CK IS THAT A PROBLEM! :p

you would rather it look like a moped? :eek:

that is the first time i have ever heard that. :-\ ???

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Crispy, yes I do. I'm quite verbose. I have fast fingers... :p And I want to make sure that people understand me... :D Miscommunication/misunderstanding is one of the biggest reasons for undo conflict in this world... Don't get me wrong, I like conflict, but not over something like a mis-used word or some such....

I say what I mean, and mean what I say, EXACTLY. Unless I"m being sarcastic, in which case, the rest of the world will probably just be lost. :p

Just ignore me.... :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.