Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case someone is not of KF or Ninjette. The new Sportisi kit. Belly pan mounts inside the body if anyone was wondering. And the hole in the front is shaped to force air toward the radiator to aide in cooling much like you see in M1 racing.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
wow that looks sick

·
Registered
1 Posts
sweet bike man,
where did you get everything done???
and how much did u get the rear hugger for??? ive been looking for one

·
Registered
101 Posts
wow looks so clean!

how much for the rear hugger?? the sand and what not are chewing up my rear shock so id be interested in one.

i went on the sportisi website to see how much the full systems would be but it didnt show.. do u have any ideas on prices?

·
Registered
874 Posts
looks sick. Very nice and clean. If it was made for the street, I would consider.

·
Registered
346 Posts
That is AWSOME...look closely at the lines in the tank, it's not factory. Looks like a whole new body kit. It looks very pricey, but nice.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL Guys I'm actually the Sportisi US dealer. I theoretically can't give out prices on this forum but you can PM me. The paint and vinyl scheme on that is totally one off and is is the Sportisi race bike. It comes primered black. But everything you see there you can get. The kit bolts up to the factory mounts and can mate stock front cowl. I am getting the first kit here for my bike and I plan on mount an HID projector for my headlight.

Heres a Dyno pull of the VR race exhaust.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i23/mike_sema/?action=view&current=S6302213.flv

·
Registered
256 Posts
wow VERY impressive. does the tank just have a bit of moulding done, or is it a different shape? (read: the part where your legs rest against it higher up?)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The tank has a full cover on it. It comes in the kit. Here a pic of it in action. Extreme lean. The side fairing was corrected after the race since it would scrap lightly. The lean is so extreme the super high rearsets would hit the ground. Now thats racing.

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts
I like the rear tire hugger and the clip-ons. :eek:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Do you have a USA sportisi website. other than the one I said before?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts