Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help blue ghost. It turned out to be a broken cable. Here's the amazing thing my dealership not only looked at it but fixed for free. Has anyone heard of or seen then happen.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Razorback said:
Thanks for the help blue ghost. It turned out to be a broken cable. Here's the amazing thing my dealership not only looked at it but fixed for free. Has anyone heard of or seen then happen.
Is the bike still under warranty? If not sound like you have a good dealership.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
crushedcamber said:
delta is always trying to find a reason why good people dont exist in the world....

jk delt, i love you.
Its not my fault that I live where we have retarded dealerships! I know there are good people still out there, just hard to find!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Delta107 said:
Its not my fault that I live where we have retarded dealerships! I know there are good people still out there, just hard to find!
retarded dealerships? or people? living in america :p *cough cough*

Just kidding ;)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Delta pegged it!

Razorback, I think I'm going to come visit you in Justin, sounds like an awesome place! Keep up the great attitude, it's so refreshing to talk to somebody who just assumes everybody's nice. You my friend, perpetuate the good in this world!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.