Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Check to see it the cable is screwed on tight at the front wheel and under the gauges. If that is not it, it could be the speedo gears in the wheel.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help blue ghost. It turned out to be a broken cable. Here's the amazing thing my dealership not only looked at it but fixed for free. Has anyone heard of or seen then happen.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Razorback said:
Thanks for the help blue ghost. It turned out to be a broken cable. Here's the amazing thing my dealership not only looked at it but fixed for free. Has anyone heard of or seen then happen.
Is the bike still under warranty? If not sound like you have a good dealership.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
crushedcamber said:
delta is always trying to find a reason why good people dont exist in the world....

jk delt, i love you.
Its not my fault that I live where we have retarded dealerships! I know there are good people still out there, just hard to find!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Blue wasn't under warranty. This isn't the first time they have helped me out.They always seem more interested in how I'm doing instaed of how much U spending.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Delta107 said:
Its not my fault that I live where we have retarded dealerships! I know there are good people still out there, just hard to find!
retarded dealerships? or people? living in america :p *cough cough*

Just kidding ;)

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
metbandit1 said:
retarded dealerships? or people? living in america :p *cough cough*

Just kidding ;)
Hey Not cool!!!

Razor I'm glad the dealership helped you out, that's pretty awesome.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Razorback said:
No Blue wasn't under warranty. This isn't the first time they have helped me out.They always seem more interested in how I'm doing instaed of how much U spending.
are you a guy or a girl?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Razorback said:
I'm a guy. Why does everyone think you have to be a chick to get some one to do something for you.
Because 9 times out of 10, its a really hot young chick. And it unheard of these days for someone being nice just to be nice.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Delta pegged it!

Razorback, I think I'm going to come visit you in Justin, sounds like an awesome place! Keep up the great attitude, it's so refreshing to talk to somebody who just assumes everybody's nice. You my friend, perpetuate the good in this world!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts