Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
I remember getting the ninja to 100 for the first time, was a rush. Then I got my CBR, hit 130 and scared myself, in a good way (if thats possible), major rush. Took it up to my parents last weekend and was cruising with traffic at 85-90, fun stuff. Can be pretty scary as well. Once you get that first rush, its difficult to hold back lol.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Bingo on the cafe racers. The concept of "Ton up" or "Do the Ton" is all about getting classic small displacement British bikes up to the performace where they can achieve a speed of 100mph. The images are plentyfull for cafe/Mods/Rockers etc: stickers, t-shirts and patches abound.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Figured I'd share my speedin story from yesterday... Me and a buddy to our bikes to the gear store just to get out out and ride.... On the way back, I hit about 141 and slowed down. A GSXR 1000 came up behind me and we took off. I slowed down due to cars in front and he went by (race was over anyways). My buddy decided he didn't want to be left out on his GSXR 750 and blew past us while me and other guy were cruising at 80. As he blew by at about 160, a cop was right on his ass... Me and other guy dipped off on an exit and I went home... My buddy got a reckless driving ticket for 109 in a 60... That will be the last time I play that game on the highway... Damn unmarked cars!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
lolz, another reason to ride a 250. You can't get going REALLY fast, so why do it in the first place! Well, not completely true, because last year I got 6 speeding tickets in 5 months, so nevermind? :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.