Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i plan to buy a ninja 250r
but before that i just want to know the top speed of the bike
and also what would i have to do to upgrade the performance.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I have seen plenty of stock 08 250 ninjas go 98-105 depending on the wind and how well you can tuck . It takes a while to get up to that speed . I race the mile but with more distance you could go faster. Drag racing it will go 15 seconds maybe faster .You will be getting a fuel Injected model in Canada so I don't know what to do as far as upgrades to the engine. But read through the forum for all sort of Ideas.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
LUN, I don't mean to be an ass, but the search feature is your friend, there must be about 12 threads on this forum that has to do with exhausts for the bike, and their function, why certain ones do certain things better/worse, not to mention there's an entire thread dedicated to just listing exhausts and videos of them, and another thread with just a list of all aftermarket exhausts made to-date for the 250 started by Delta107 - it's also a sticky.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
aww spooph is my little fan boy. heheheh lol jk

Crispy - is in charge of the aftermarket Exhaust
Delta (ME) - I have the every farkle know to man for the 250

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
if your going to get an FI bike you can powercommander it...but thats a waste of money for such a small bike! you could get an exhaust...but also a bit of waste of money lol. im keeping mine stock and it goes fast enough!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
"Performance" isnt just about making it go quicker... Ride-ability is the biggest thing with the mods I did. I didnt like the sound or look of the standard can. For what I bought my full AreaP carbon fibre exhaust for I was damn happy... after shimming, removing the air box snorkal and adding the exhaust the bike sounded great, and rode alot more smoother. It felt like it pulled harder. Even if it didnt, it's what the bum dyno says, and as it happens a real dyno confirmed over 20% increase in power.

Top speed is way enough to kill yourself, lose your licence or escape a hoard of killer bees.

Its what you do on the way there that counts. Fun is in the corners, and thats something this bike has down PAT!

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
very true...after time it isnt fun going quick in a straight line...thats when the corners come in. speed round those is where it really matters :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts